Homemade Matcha Peanut Buttercups Recipe with Matcha Ninja
Posted: Apr 10 2016
When it comes to recipes with matcha, the possibilities are endless! We couldn't resist sharing this super tasty homemade Matcha Peanut Buttercups recipes from our friends at Matcha Ninja - try it today, trust us!
1 cup cocoa butter
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 teaspoons matcha powder
1/4 cup cashew or macadamia nut butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
8 cupcake liners
- Melt cocoa butter in a double boiler, transfer to a medium sized bowl and whisk in matcha powder.
- Stir in nut butter and agave nectar.
- Divide cocoa butter mixture in half. Spoon 2 tablespoons into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Place liners on a tray and let set in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon peanut butter into each cup and top with an additional tablespoon of the cocoa butter mixture to create a top layer.
- Return to freezer for about 15 minutes to set. Enjoy!
Click HERE to shop Match Ninja from #ShopTCC now and use code MATCHALOVE for 10% off your order!