Don't Miss Theatre Smith-Gilmour's Gala FUNDRAISER For Their Upcoming Adaptation of Les Miserables
Posted: Oct 27 2015
As big fans of theatre in Toronto, The Chic Canuck is proud to take part in Theatre Smith-Gilmour's gala fundraiser this Thursday at Rivoli Poolhall in Toronto!
If you're in Toronto this week, mark your calendars and don't miss Theatre Smith-Gilmour's gala fundraiser for their upcoming adaptation of Victor Hugo's classic Les Miserables!
Here are more details on Theatre Smith-Gilmour's event:
Where: The Rivoli Poolhall & Lounge—334 Queen St. West, 2nd floor
When: Thursday, October 29th, 2015, 8pm-12am
Cover: Pay What You Can, suggested donation $20
Featuring DJ Johnny Hockin, pool tables, drinks, dancing and our popular silent auction.
• A night for 2 at the Lord Elgin + 2 tickets to the National Arts Centre in Ottawa
• A night for 2 in Stratford + 2 tickets to the Stratford Festival
• Gifts from Blackbird Jewelery, Province Apothecary, and The Chic Canuck
• Tickets to the Sony Centre, Soulpepper Theatre, the Shaw Festival, the Royal Conservatory
• Gift Certificates to Body Blitz, Union Yoga & Massage, Palm Sunday Hair Salon
• and many more!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to do some early bird Christmas shopping! We will be accepting cash/debit/credit.