Where To Go: 5 Chic Places on North Yonge in Toronto
Posted: Jul 14 2016
Yonge Street is thought to be the longest street in the world, but many Torontonians are reluctant to go north of Bloor. Here is a list of chic places to give you that push you may need to venture up to North Yonge!
1) Cozy Nails –While Cozy Nails is on the lower end of the price scale, the quality of service isn’t. There’s always a fun rom-com on their many plasma screens and you’ll even be treated to a complimentary smoothie! With an impressive selection of Essie and OPI products, you might want to show up 5 minutes before your appointment just to choose your colour!
Photo from BlogTO.com
2) Cibo Wine Bar – With two Toronto locations in Yorkville and King West, Cibo is a welcome addition to North Yonge! Cibo specializes in Southern Italian handmade and rustic cuisine but with a modern touch. They have huge selection of wine (we’re talking 2500 bottles), so this is def the place to take your #ThirstyThursdays to the next level!
Photo from cibowinebar.com
3) Butter Avenue – What could be more chic than French macarons and gorgeous latte art? Butter Avenue is such a cute gem on the North Yonge strip! This bright space is modern and the macarons, tarts and cakes are DELISH and totally Instagrammable too.
4) Boxcar Social – A staple in Summerhill, Boxcar Social is that casual and warm place you go to when you just need a break. They offer upscale selections of charcuterie (meat/cheese boards) and various whiskies, beers and coffees (for when it’s too early to start drinking). Plus their Insta game is lit AF.
5) Papabubble – This North Yonge candy store is seriously a treat, no pun intended. These handmade artisan candies are chic AF and a worldwide hit with their customers across the globe. The employees make the candy right in front of you and you can touch and feel it all throughout the process. Pretty sweet, eh?